Body Sculpting With Vaser Hi-Def Liposculpture
While surfing channels or flipping through the newspapers or magazines one might have come across the pictures of male or female models. With vaser hi-def liposculpture surgery the desire to have a figure like that of a female or a male model might come true.
What is VASER Liposuction?
VASER or Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance liposuction is a form of cosmetic surgery that involves contouring and shaping of the body. It removes the unwanted fat from the body, which usually refuses to budge even after a strict diet or lot of exercises. The process by which the specific fat layers are targeted is known as liposuction. It is usually performed on the following areas — chin, neck, waist, tummy, back, thighs, stomach, knees, ankles, chest, breasts, buttocks, hips and arms. Being the most effective and safest mode of treatment, vaser lipo or liposuction surgery has become quite popular.
How it is done?
A small incision is made on the area that is to be treated. Vaser lipo uses ultrasound waves to break the stubborn fat. It is then emulsified and sucked out via the delicate cannula or the suction tubes. It does not affect the surrounding tissues or blood vessels. With vaser lipo surgery patients experience less trauma and pain. This is because the specific fat cells are targeted and removed. Vaser Liposculpture got its approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) department in the year 2002. The product was developed by Sound Surgical Technologies. Recently, new innovative surgical procedure has been developed which allows you to reach the goal.
What is Vaser hi-def liposculpture
Vaser hi-def liposculpture is the advanced form of vaser liposculpture surgery. Vaser hi-def liposculpturing is a minimally invasive procedure. It is an advanced form of body sculpting technique. Vaser Liposuction enables you to get the perfect athletic look. It helps you to define the perfect musculature of the body. Vaser hi-def liposculpture is the next level of liposculpture surgery as it uses the third generation of ultrasound energy to chisel/sculpt the body.
Vaser hi-def liposculpture Procedure
– The area to be operated is first inspected.
– It is then filled with a special saline solution which helps in shrinking the surrounding tissues and blood vessels during the surgery. It also helps to numb the area that is to be operated.
– The tumescent fluid fills the area that is to be treated. This helps in breaking the stubborn fat cells.
– The extra or stubborn fat cells are then liquefied with the help of ultrasound energy and sucked out with the help of a ‘cannula’.
– After those tiny incisions are made, through which ultrasound energy is passed. Once the fat is removed, the surgeon can then give the desired shape to the muscles.