Home Breast Autologous Fat Grafting For Breast Enlargement

Autologous Fat Grafting For Breast Enlargement

Autologous Fat Grafting For Breast Enlargement

The new buzz word in the media at the moment is “fat transfers”. It is not exactly a new option, just a new exploited version of the same thing that has always been available.

In short, fat transfer, also known as fat grafting or fat injections, is a natural, minimally invasive surgery for those seeking breast or buttock augmentation or replacing age-related lost volume and subtly smoothing out wrinkles. Fat is removed, using VASER Liposuction, from various parts of the body where there is a substantial amount, such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. The fat is then purified, to separate the healthy fat cells from the damaged ones, and injected into another area of the body that is lacking in volume. If you’re looking for a natural alternative to implants and fillers, the fat transfer procedure could now be an option for you!

Before you start planning a newer version of yourself you need to ensure that you are looking at all the information not just the information you want to see. Like all good things, there is a down side to fat transfers as much as an upside.

The most import thing that you need to realise upfront is that this may not be a permanent solution. Up to 65% of the transferred fat maybe absorbed by your body over the first few months. The remaining 35% will usually stay in place for years. You may require a “top-up” within the following months. The survival of the fat and longevity of the results depend on the surgeon’s skills, how the fat was harvested and purified, and how and where it was injected. To be performed successfully, fat grafting requires a surgeon with highly developed skills based on experience and knowledge of the technique. A process called micro fat grafting, although labor intensive, is the best way to ensure that the highest percentage of grafted fat will take. When done successfully, the injected fat establishes a new blood supply from your body and receives the nourishment it needs for survival. However, there may be a percentage of fat that does not take, which is why touch-ups are sometimes necessary.

Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement

Fat transfer procedures are now being offered as a practical and more ‘natural’ alternative by some surgeons world-wide to having the alternative of breast implants. It defiantly is a possibility under specific circumstances like, If you want a modest increase in breast size, you are a good candidate for fat grafting to the breast, but your should be aware that your breasts should already have a nice shape and good skin tone. If you have poor skin, sagging breasts, or want a significant increase in breast size (more than one cup size), breast augmentation with fat transfer is not for you. The problem with only using fat for breast enhancement lies in getting large volumes of fat to predictably “take.” with the high chance of only 35% of the fat transferred being useable is it really worth the cost?

Pros

  • Autologous fat (from your own body), as opposed to dermal fillers, replaces “like with like,” then reducing the chance of having an allergic reactions to foreign substances.
  • Fat transfer results are natural, long-lasting and safe.
  • Fat transfer is a noninvasive method for achieving facial rejuvenation.

Cons

  • It is time-consuming to prepare fat tissue before transferring it, compared to dermal fillers, which are prepackaged.
  • Though longer lasting than dermal fillers, fat transfer costs more.
  • For augmentation, you may require multiple sessions to make your desired breast or buttock size
[Total: 1   Average: 5/5]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here